Jan 18, 2014

Dear Someone,


Yesterday I was watching this video with my friend and it was essentially about these artists who draw on the grounds of streets. The drawings are optical illusions, meant to look 3D but they aren't. As we were watching it, both of us were mesmerized in the same way; what are we doing here watching this when we could be doing this? I don't mean literally…but more in the sense of like, when will we actually be given the chance to do something great? Lately, academics and responsibilities are all that has been on my mind. Don't get me wrong, I love this new stage in my life. Yet, sometimes I can't help but feel as though sometimes they are actually an obstacle. See, academia actually sets goals for you. You study for four years and you reach the goal of getting your Bachelors. And that's that. But what goals do we have for ourselves? And when will we actually have the time to reach those goals to the fullest potential? When will I stop being a part time student, part time dream reacher? When will I start concentrating on my dreams entirely?

No comments:

Post a Comment