Dec 18, 2012

Anya Urcuyo

Literally, I've never seen a girl smack all external opinions and go with pure instincts more than this girl. She literally takes anything that stands in her way and pushes her way through it. Every accomplishment in her life has been rightly deserved. To one of the most important people in my life, I really am so incredibly proud and happy for you for getting into NYU. 

I don't know where you get all that happiness. But anyone can see that every positive emotion is literally bubbling inside of you, waiting to explode. Anyone can tell that you are one of the most sincerely kind people out there. And because of that, you will be successful in everything you do as the years go on. Never lose that charismatic aspect of yourself because it's literally what fuels you as a person and what fuels people around you. I know that if it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have been able to get through a lot of difficult situations. I really appreciate you as a friend and for being a sister to me. Congratulations, Anya Urcuyo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment