Feb 1, 2010

if i had to change my name, i would change it to either isabella or andrea. isabella, because it reminds of the little bit of italian blood i have in me and andrea, because it's a beautiful name but i guess i'll have to settle for it being my middle name(: PaolaAndreaGarces.

the movie, dear john
is coming out this friday
and i can't wait to watch it
i'll probably be watching it
with my friends
and we'll cry
and sob
can't wait though.
the one song played
in the trailer is called
"set the fire to the third wheel"
by snow patrol
listen to it



my favorite movie in the whole
world is called, innocent children
but its a very rarely found
and watched movie, so i can't find a picture
but, my favorites nowadays
are the notebook and avatar


most people that really know me, would know that i really
DON'T LIKE stupid american "funny" movies
but if i had to choose one movie that actually
REALLY made me laugh and is an actual
really well made hysterical movie
it would be:


No comments:

Post a Comment