Nov 18, 2009

i am singing for shiraz at the moment. she's talking about stuffed animals and stuff and she thinks i'm listening to her. all i can hear is "look its michael with his hat to cover his curls!" that makes me laugh but shes trying to make me listen to the rest of it and it's not working. today's good 11/18 :) i like the song everybody loves me by one republic. "and the sun is shining everyday but it's far away over the world that's dead." good line. i like the wind when it blows back my hair. i like dark nights when it's nice and cool. i like holding hands. i like when my friends and i run through the streets of new york city while our hair blows back, holding hands on a cool dark night. friday the thirteenth. epic night:) happiness within our fingers. queens of empire states of minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment