Nov 19, 2009


finally, one more day till friday and 28 more minutes until vampire diaries is on tv:) hahaha. stacks on deckk, patron on ice:) we can popbottles all nighttt. i love this song when its sung by Anya Marina. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM. this video is actually life for me right now. CHAAAAALIEEEE. the funniest moment of my day today was when i was walking with my friends and rishav was about to throw out a packet of gum.. so he leans into a classroom and throws the packet in there but it misses the trashcan and all of a sudden he looks up and the whole class was looking at him + the teacher. so he sprinted down the hallway. my mommy bought me flowers today and they smell of meadows. it drizzled today, just thinking about it makes me smile.
droplets on my finger tips..



i'll dance under the stars above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment