Mar 21, 2015

The Happy Blog is Out!



I don't think I've ever been so filled with inspiration in my life. So many things in my life right now are coming together in ways that I never thought were possible. I finally launched the Happy Blog and even if it isn't successful and we don't get the fan base that we're hoping to get, I fucking did it. I literally put my vulnerability on the line and released something that I thought could have an impact on other people the same way that it did on me.

The feedback I've been getting is incredible.
"What's this happy blog thing? One of the best pages I've ever been invited to hahaha."
"Who are your friends? They sound so so chill. Like genuinely one of the coolest concepts I've ever heard of."
"It looks so good Pao."
"Your project is dope. Big fan. Your whole wall is posts of the Happy Blog :)"
"I invited my friends to the page and I realized, who wouldn't want to join something with the name 'The Happy Blog?''"
"If people reject, I'll reinvite them. I have a good feeling about your blog :)"

Thank you so much everyone!! You guys made my day yesterday. I have never been so happy in my life (irony is real). This project has been in my head for way too long and all I wanted to do was just get it out to share it!

Visit, like, share...please!
www.officiallyhappy.com

Twitter: blog_happy
Instagram: happyblogofficial
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/happyblogofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment