Mar 29, 2015

Some powerful words on officiallyhappy.com/advice

How do you make the best out of a massive adjustment? 

"By analyzing the situation. A while ago I learned that everything is fleeting, that only change is constant. I've never liked to feel fear. Because of that, I've worked hard to distance myself from the things that make me nervous because I think that fear is an instinct that we've developed to survive. Besides that, I read the Iching (The Book of Changes). He's the oldest and wisest oracle that I've ever found. If you have an important question about life and pose it well, he will answer it sensibly. It has helped me make decisions in incredibly complicated moments. Although, when I sailed, all I had to do was stick to what my Dad had told me to do in the case of an emergency: use the radio and scream "May day, May day," until someone showed up to help.”

No comments:

Post a Comment