Dec 3, 2014

Wow

What a truly beautiful thing it is it to be completely happy and comfortable with everything around you. The most horrifying reality is the fact that you never truly know whether something has reached its peak or not. We're always on the search for something but what if we finally attain it and then learn that there is something more? And right now, I feel happy. But the striving ends, I've come to realize that. Yes, I am happy with where I am right now and everyone that is around me brings unimaginable joy to my life. But wow, I want this to keep going. I want everything to keep getting better. That is a truly powerful motivator. To keep wanting more...to keep wanting better...to keep looking forward while truly living in the present...wow...a little bit high on life you could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment