Sep 21, 2014

Rest In Peace

So something pretty fucked up happened two days ago to a kid from my high school. I didn't know him. I only knew of him. All I know is that right now it really seems as though the world is a fucked up and dark place. Watching a friend tear herself up about it was difficult just because there's nothing you can say to make it better. These kind of things happen every day and it's hard to realize that this will become a dynamic...people will leave us and we will have to force ourselves to move on. So I got to thinking. How do you move on with your life if that person IS part of it? What if that person is your life? Serious prayers go out to all the people that have to cope with someone leaving their life. You all have some serious strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment