Sep 8, 2014

Love for UNIS


A lot of people keep asking me, "How do you hang out with the people from your high school in college?" It's pretty simple. My high school was special and some people just don't appreciate their high schools as much as I did. On top of that, I'm getting to know people. I didn't know many of them before. It's a good feeling knowing that these people have the same-ish background as me. We all have the same values, principles and open-mindedness. That's enough for me to respect them and want to be around them. So, next time you ask one of us that, try to keep in mind that many of us didn't know each other before. If you vibe with someone, you just do and there is really nothing else to it. There's no other way to explain it but I'll make it brief: Because of them, I will always have a little piece of home with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment