Aug 13, 2014

So recently I've really been thinking about what I want to make out of these next three years academically. The good news is that I've finally decided on a career that I truly look forward to. Initially, I thought I would be going down the traditional path of a psycholology major, open up my own practice and provide therapy. But lately, I was listening to someone talk about how their psychologist had completely ruined their day...had made them feel insufficient. I thought about and I realized that I didn't want to be that person. I didn't want to be the person who could make another person feel small. And although I know that I will always mean well, I know that it can be easy to judge. So, I've decided on taking on Life Coaching. Too excited for this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment