Apr 30, 2014

End of First Year

So today I'm staying at my friend's apartment because I'm officially out of rez and my first year is over. It actually feels like I'm in a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episode and it's kinda cool. We just ordered pizza, drank, hung out and just did nothing and it was actually everything that I had in mind for my exit from my first year at McGill. I think that the most important thing that I've learned from this year is that your support system is everything. Without a good support system, it's very hard to get through the new and hard things that come with progression. Canada is pretty different from back home. Everyone is kicked out of dorms after first year and you're forced to have the responsibility of your own apartment. It's pretty scary but it's also pretty amazing because although the responsibility seems freeing, you also have to understand that a certain seriousness in your character must come along with it. Anyways, the next year is going to be a giant change and it might be shocking but as long as my support system here is reliable then I think I can get through it.

So this is one of those thank you posts...

  • Dyana Saiful
  • Naomi Gutenburg
  • Justin Scharf
  • Shaad Khan
  • Natalia Ramirez
  • Rishav DevShah
You guys were amazing. Thank you so much. I love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment