Nov 3, 2013

4 Years With This Blog

So, today marks the official date of my fourth year with this blog. On November 3rd, 2009, I opened it up. Really, it was just an attempt of getting my just-out-of-pre-teen thoughts out. I don't really know what I really saw this blog becoming but all I know is that it is one of the things that has remained constant and one of the things that I can look back and feel good about. I literally have written about every impacting person in my life in this blog, whether they are are still in it or not. I've recorded my photography phase in this blog, my poetry phase, my philosophical phase and many more. I've written about heart aches as well as the happiest moments of my lives. It is written proof of the hardest phase of my adolescence as well as the recovery phase of it. I've posted about songs, movies and places that I've fallen in love with. 

But most of all, I can look back at these four years and see an honest version of myself. I'll be able to look at this blog and see everything that made me passionate and hateful. I'll be able to read a post and truly flashback to the moments when I wrote them. And although blogs are a common thing for people to have, I feel as though my blog is a unique part of me. Over the years, I've grown more and more attached to it and this is seen through the increasing amount of posts over the years. I hope that this trend will keep going regardless of the busy times that I know I will encounter in the next few years. Regardless of what this blog turns into--whether I drop it or not in the future, I know that I had a great four years with it and that is really all that matters to me. 

To four more years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment