Aug 8, 2013

McGill

So it's 15 days until college now. I have two weeks now. Two weeks in this city, two weeks with my friends, two weeks with my boyfriend, two weeks to essentially make everything count. I don't really know what to do in these last two weeks. I guess, like Luca said yesterday, "make the best of it." From now on, everything is going to be very real. Nothing is going to be easy anymore. Everything will be about independency. And although independency looks very appealing right now, I've gotten a little taste of that in the last two weeks and all I have to say is that it is a struggle. I'm excited though. I get to be around new people, not that I don't adore the people I'm around now. But it is always a very exciting thing to know that you'll be able to share memories and every lesson you've learned in the past 18 years with people who don't know you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment