Jul 19, 2013

My Dream

My dream to this day is to hop on some sort of transportation and just get lost. My friend Marco was talking to us about how one of his favorite parts of his trip was when he was in Budapest and him and his friends decided to go to the countryside of it and just walk. They ended up getting lost and to him, exploring that part of the city without the stress of a destination was undeniably worth it. I've always wanted to get stranded in some little town with great music and great people. Even if it's just for one day, I'd really want to feel as though I don't have the pressure of the city's expectations and rapid atmosphere. One of my friends from Brown was telling me about how in her town (Trumbull, Connecticut), she gets to go to little concerts and shops and small stages every single weekend to watch low-key, rising bands. I want to do that so badly! I definitely need to get out of the city soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment