Feb 11, 2013

Angry People

There are way too many angry people in this world. I honestly don't understand how some people can carry so much weight on their shoulders. Even if I wanted to be mad for a long time, I don't think I could physically do it. Because anger sucks up SO much of your energy. How can some people be so bitter all the time? How can some people really believe that being that bitter has no consequences on their future relationships? There's just wayyyyyyyy too much anger. That is what I've just come to notice. I think that what takes true talent is taking all the bad things in your life and just flipping the off switch on them. Bad things will come and go. They don't just stop happening to you one day. Everything can't always go perfectly. I think that my friends have taught me that better than anyone else. I have literally watched people go through hell and back. I listen to their stories and wonder how they can even get through a minute of their days. But they do. And I admire each one of them so much for that talent. There's this one confidant that I have outside of school and he asked me the other day, "So how do you do it? You know, get through what you've been going through?" And I literally couldn't picture anything else but my best friends faces. Literally, you guys have taught me more lessons than anyone could ever teach me on the planet. And I love each and everyone one of you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment