Jan 30, 2013


  • Because you can bear hug me
  • Because you're my biggest fan and inspiration when it comes to singing
  • Because of the pouts you make when I am "mean" to you
  • Because of "quality not quantity"
  • Because you are stubborn
  • Because you are incapable of screaming 
  • Because of your arms
  • Because you love F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
  • Because of the "bubble"
  • Because you make sure I cross streets safely
  • Because you kiss me whenever we're at a red light
  • Because you walk me to the subway even when it's out of your way
  • Because of I Spy
  • Because of your relationship with Lola
  • Because of your snores
  • Because of your incapability to wake up on time
  • Because of the forehead kisses you give me
  • Because of your simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment