Oct 26, 2012

Love

"But I think it's when someone motivates you rather than inspires you
Someone who motivates you to get out of the bed in the morning
Someone who has you going all over the place to find something they need
Someone who will make you go out of your way to be with them
Someone who will make you do whatever it takes to make them happy
I don't know, there's no real definition for love. Everyone has to find their own.
It's different for everyone."

I was discussing this incredibly intense topic with someone and what I got out of their opinion was that love is something that challenges us and changes us in ways that we never thought would be relevant to ourselves before experiencing it. And yeah, I don't believe there's any strict definition of it. It's just an intensified feeling of happiness, in my opinion. And each individual feels it and gets to it in completely different ways. It's the most simple yet the most complex of emotions. It can't be put into words.

Euphoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment