Jun 9, 2012

Things I miss about my childhood

Tamagotchi
I remember the phase when everybody had one of these.
Everyone would walk around and face the red beams at each other.
Now, apparently, they can barely fit in your palm. 

Moon Boots.
I don't know why. But these shoes were actually in style at one point.
So many young girls would wear them.
The boots were 3x their legs. 

Cardboard Robots.
This is a memory that probably only pertains to me.
Considering I'm an only child,  I had to find ways to entertain myself when I was bored.
I really liked to make creative things and so, cardboard robots, I found, were fun to make.

Mr. Sketch Scented Markers
My dad would get me these almost every month.
They smelled amazing. Each color smelled of a different fruit.
Still find them lying around my house sometimes.

Ring Pops. 
Ring pops, along with Baby Bottle Pops, were raging in the market at one point.
As kids, a lot of us would "propose" to each other with them.
Most portable/convenient candy ever. 


The Wild Thornberries.
Finally, this one is definitely the most missed.
The Wild Thornberries was on every single day on nickelodeon and it was my absolute favorite show.
After it stopped running, The Wild Thornberies movie came out and then the Rugrats crossover.
But, the show never came back, regardless of its popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment