Apr 24, 2012

When You're Passionate About Something, You Will Get Good Results

I've decided that I'm going to stop caring about he public eye. I'm going to start doing what I do best and being so passionate about those things that they will be tattooed into my bones. The worst thing you can do is lie to yourself. And I've decided, that I am going to stop that. I am just going to show everyone what I do best and excel at it.

The award that I won today has taught me something: I can stand out if I want to. There is a very big difference between being good at something and being passionate about it. You have to really want something--you have to really love it, in order to get rewarded for it. Whether it is a physical reward or just something that you award yourself in your mind, it doesn't matter. As long as you feel like what you have done is the maximum, nothing else should matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment