Apr 5, 2012

The secret thing

It saved my life. And it gave me the strength and words I thought I never had. It provided advice and wisdom and inspiration beyond belief. Waterfalls and blooms, it gave me that. And I honestly believe with all my heart, that I would be a different person without it.

There are certain things, I guess, that sneak up on you and shock you until you feel it shaking you 'till the bones. I never thought that it would impact me the way it did. And up until this day, I thank it and look forward to how it'll form me. There are certain things that don't even need conversation to convey their messages. And this did it for me, it taught me so much; especially, to learn. 

"So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment