Feb 27, 2012

One of the Best Times of My Life

I can honestly say that I am done with receiving and I want to give. 
I have never felt so rewarded, and all I did was help. Even if it was only for a few days, I think the fourteen of us felt grateful that we could help for even that small period of time. One of the things that I really noticed was that regardless of the amount of disabilities and horrible things that all these kids had gone through throughout their lives, not one of them cried whilst we were there. They had all learned to be so optimistic and happy that there was no time for being upset or misbehaved. 

Familia Abrazar is the name of the foundation if anyone wants to help.

Hay los ricos ricos, los pobres pobres, los ricos pobres y los pobres ricos. 
There are the rich, the poor, the rich poor's, and the poor rich's. 


Birón, Mateo, Sophia and Yan Franco

Animal Crackers

Gauchos

Familia Abrazar

Juan Camilo

El Dorado

No comments:

Post a Comment