Jan 23, 2012

Prelude in E Minor by Chopin makes me wonder how I, in my right mind, left piano, even if it was only for six months. I'm so infatuated with this piece. Especially, because it's not rigid and allows room for own interpretation. Whether you want to play it really soft, breaking out into gradually louder meters every once in a while, or play in very slow in some sections and faster in others, the piece will always sound amazing. It's just one of those composed masterpieces that make you fall in love with music.

Music, is something like what Nicholas Sparks once said about love in one of his novels...

"I can't see it. But I can feel it."

That's the beautiful thing about it. The fact that you don't need to hear or see music really. You can just feel it, deep in your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment