Nov 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanks to my parents whom have been the main influences in my life and have shaped me into who I am today. Maybe you guys aren't always perfect to other people but it's okay because I know I sure as hell am not. So to me, you guys are perfect. I know I'm miles away from you, Papa. But I know that you make a difference in me no matter how far away you are. To my mom, whom I'm always fighting with, I'm glad we went through this rough patch because I wouldn't be as grateful as I am right now for you. Both of you have sparked creativity in me and have always supported me in everything I've done.

To my best friends: the three of you know who you are...thank you for being there, that's all. Through the changes I went through...you're still here now and that's all that matters. Thank you for getting over all my mistakes towards you and for loving me nevertheless. Whatever we go through, I'll always come back to you three and I'll always be there for you.

To my girls: Frifri, Z, Meatball, Gueyeway, Cat, Vale, Anj, Diji, Clurr...I know I've only actually gotten to know you or grown a bit closer to some of you this year but I don't really care. I might be a bit closer to some of you than others but the eight of you are very important to me because I can honestly just be myself around you. It's nice to be around people whom I can trust and at the same time have the most fun I've ever had in my life, just laughing. No complications. It's amazing. Thank you for the laughter and for putting up with me.

To Joe and Marco whom I've known since I was 5-6 years old...I don't know how I'm still seeing you each day and everything is still so perfect and normal. Maybe at some points we drift but I can honestly say you guys are the only people I can look back at and truly reminisce. I love that feeling, knowing that I'm not a person that is completely unstable when it comes to friendships...switching every day. I have two stable friends that I've had for over 10 years and that's amazing.

And to you, you're miles away from me right now. Maybe we've grown a bit distant but I'm seeing you in four months and I'm so so so so sure that it'll all be back to normal. I miss you so much and you know that. No matter how cold I may act sometimes or how stupid, I love you so much and whenever I look back at us, I have the biggest smile on my face. Thank you.










No comments:

Post a Comment