Jun 2, 2011

There are a lot of people in my life whom I've known for a while. On the other hand, it just so happens that the vast majority of these people have settled in so comfortably into my life that they've lost the sense of respect that any two humans should have for each other. I can say now that my one annoyance, regarding social life, is when people just get too damn outspoken. You can't just treat people like shit and get away with it just because you believe you're close with them. It doesn't work like that at all. Those people take life for granted. They take the people that come in and out of THEIR life for granted. That's not right. Get the hell over yourself 'cause one day you will get smacked in the face and you'll have to look karma in the fucking eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment