Feb 6, 2011

Florence And The Machine

This band really doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Given, it is not your everyday rock band and change does intimidate people. But, it is a really good mix of rock and indie. As long as I can remember, music has been attached to my ears, and I have to admit, this band has to be one of the few that has impressed me entirely. I am not against any type of genre, I listen to a little bit of everything, and like any other person I prefer more than others. What I have to come to realize is that each and every band has their own voice and tone that makes them stand out, so that each and every person can recognize them. Florence and the Machine is unique in a different sense. Each song tells a different story and each one seizes to shock me.

Listen to: Heavy In Your Arms, You've Got the Love, Cosmic Love, Dog Days Are Over, My Best Dress, Kiss with A Fist and More..

No comments:

Post a Comment