Jan 3, 2011

I wish Greek Mythology still existed because I'd unite myself to that religion. Greek Mythology includes both heros and creatures of all beautiful sorts. Greeks gave you the choice of not just one god but many to which you could pray to at any time. My favorite would probably be Poseidon because he's in control of the ocean, feeling the sway of the tide and having the power of water which controls every living being's life on this planet. My next favorite would probably be Hermes because he was a messenger god. He had cool ass wings on his feet and was at peace with everybody.


I wish I could travel back in time to a place where imagination and the seizing of existence in fact pushed those to live based on philosophy and hope. Where no Greek was afraid to live long enough to become a hero, one to look upon. Medusa is our reflection. She is our insecurities, she freezes us in the moment where we look upon ourselves through her million eyes. Greek Mythology really seizes to amaze me. The 21st century sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment