Nov 10, 2010


Day 4: Seven things that Cross Your Mind a lot.

1. If I'll get into the college choices I want. This is probably the top thing that I think about. I think about this everyday not only because of college but because of the success that will come with it. I guess you could say that I think about my future way too much.

2. Whether or not people can see right through me for who I am. There are only about four people who really know me for me and for now, I don't want to let more people in. I'm not going to whine about this though because four people is enough. Although many people think it's fine to let everybody know every little thing about themselves, I believe it's best to not show many people our weaknesses because many people take that for granted.

3. If my life will change at any point for the better or for the worse. I tend to think very optimistically but there are many things that lead me to believe that fate actually exists.

4. If my parents are okay. Recently, for the past one or two years I've had this stronger connection with my parents. By growing more mature I've realized that there are worst things than an unhappy marriage. The consequences and left over state of mind can be more threatening than anything, in any situation. For this, I tend to think of them a lot.

5. If I ran away, where would paths take me? As stupid as this sounds, sometimes, when I find myself in horrible situations, I imagine my life somewhere else and how it would be.

6. If I should've expressed my passion for singing more when I was younger. At earlier ages, I was a bit more shy than I even am today. Ever since I could find my voice, I've been singing, however, I never showed that side and today I regret it.

7. If this is myself. Simple and straight to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment