Feb 19, 2010


last year's summer was actually amazing. i got to go to atlantis with my cousins and my aunt and stepuncle and stay there in paradise for 7 whole days. it might not sound like much but when i was there i'd spend all day outside, until like 1 oclock in the morning, just hanging out wtih my cousin adri, walking outside in the dark, safe within the borders of atlantis. theres no better feeling than just walking around with a slight breeze flowing around you, walking in pitch black in shorts and a tank top and flip flops. it's amazing. the other part of my exciting summer consisted of a week that i stayed in marthas vineyard with my friends sarah and tali. each day we'd bike ( which was torture for me aha ) to the beach. and spend all day there, switching from the pond to the beach and tanning all day. then we'd go home and eat and watch shows or go into town and get dessert, which was usually icecream, specifically, mud slide. it was fun. just so much fun. i miss 2009 summer. i want this summer to come fast. real fast, i want it to hit me really hard, so it'll seem really surreal and i'll enjoy every bit of it. please come fast summer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment