Jan 20, 2010

Another summer day, has come and gone away. in paris in rome, but i wanna go home. may be surrounded by a million people but i still feel alone. just wanna go home. i miss you oh. and i've been keeping all the letters that i wrote to you. their each a line or two. i'm fine baby, how are you? but i would save them but i know it's just not enough. my words my cold and flat. and you deserve more than that. another airplane, another side place, i'm lucky i know. but i wanna go home. i've got to go home. let me go home, i'm just too far from where you are. i wanna come home. and i feel just like i'm living someone else's life. it's like i just stepped outside, when everything was going right. and i know why you could not come along with me. this was your dream, but you've always believed in me. another winter day, has come and gone away and even paris and in rome. and i wanna go home. let me go home. and i'm surrounded by a million people but i still feel alone. let me go home. oh, i miss you, you know? let me go home. i've had my run. but baby i'm done. i gotta go home. let me go home. then i'll be alright, i'll be home tonight. i'm coming back home.



and through these crazy times, it's you, it's you. you're every line, you're every word. you're everything. across the endless sea, i'll sing crazy words for you because although they might be misunderstood by many, i'll make them understood for you. for once in my life, i'm just gonna let my life lead me.

bye andre:( we will miss you! a lot a lot. i might not know you as much as any of your other friends, but i know that we will miss you a lot! all the luck to you. all your bros and the ones that remember you for your great laugh and accent, will remember youu. not looking forward to tomorrow, wheres my friday at? :) i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment